RENT ROLL SALE OR PURCHASE AND DUE DILIGENCE
A sale or purchase of a business / rent roll is a complex and challenging process.
NDC can manage the rent roll process while you concentrate on your real estate business.
Perhaps you are considering purchasing / selling a rent roll or alternatively, you may be interested in selling or acquiring a real estate business. The process is challenging and can take up to 12 months, particularly if the two parties have considerably different expectations as to the purchase / sale price multiplier. Other issues that are generally contentious include the retention amount % of the Gross Purchase Price, as well as the retention period to protect the Purchaser from the loss of significant properties off the rent roll.
In either scenario (i.e. sale or purchase), consideration should be given to using an independent third party. NDC has:
- Access to a network of industry contacts acquired over many years
- Extensive experience in the sale / purchase of real estate businesses
- Detailed knowledge of legislative requirements for sale / purchase of real estate businesses
- A tested approach to conducting due diligence or preparing you for the sale
- Practical and effective approaches to negotiating deals
If you are considering a sale or a purchase, please contact us for a confidential discussion.